We care for each other’s mind, body, heart and soul through a team of lay leaders and clergy who are trained to offer care:
- Pastoral Care Team - trained lay people who provide support, prayer and presence to the home-bound, those with long-term needs and urgent visitations to those in hospitals
- Lay Eucharistic Visitors - certified lay people by the Diocese who deliver Communion from the reserve sacrament
- Mary and Martha Guild - parishioners who prepare and deliver home-cooked food to those in need of a meal
- St. Dorothy Guild - lay people who prepare the altar flowers from the weekend for delivery to the ill and the home-bound
- Good Shepherd Guild - skilled people of the church who provide light handiwork and maintenance for those in need of assistance
- Clergy - the clergy of the Cathedral are available for personal meetings as well as visitations
Contact the church office at 235-3436 for more information.