As a Cathedral family, we care for each other’s minds, bodies, hearts and souls through teams of lay leaders and clergy who are trained to offer care. The following Parish ministries outline St. Paul's pastoral care:
- Pastoral Care Team - A group of trained lay people who provide support, prayer and presence to the home-bound, to those with long-term needs, and who make urgent visitations to people in hospitals;
- Lay Eucharistic Visitors - Certified by the Diocese, these lay people deliver Communion from the reserve sacrament to the home-bound, those with long-term needs and to people in hospitals;
- Mary and Martha Guild - Parishioners who prepare and deliver home-cooked food to those in need of a meal;
- Flower Guild - Lay people who prepare the previous week's altar flowers for delivery to the ill and the home-bound, and
- Clergy - St. Paul's clergy are available for personal meetings as well as visitations.
Contact the church office at 235-3436 for more information.