Open Sunday mornings
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Open Monday - Thursday
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
The Nira Smith Bookstore, also known as Cathedral Books and Gifts, was established by the Episcopal Church Women (ECW) of St. Paul’s to generate funds for their outreach projects from the sale of liturgical, religious and gift items to members of the Cathedral, to individuals and congregations in the greater Episcopal community in Oklahoma, and to the general public.
While Books is in our name, so is Gifts! We have a wide variety of both religious and non-religious items, and items that come in on a seasonal basis, which includes limited clothing items including the popular Bombas socks.
We have a large variety of items for sale:
- 1979 Book of Common Prayer, Bibles, Hymnals, other service guides and resources.
- Books by well-known and respected theologians and spiritual leaders on journaling, prayer and meditation, labyrinths, saints, relationships in addition to Ignatian, Benedictine, and Celtic spiritual disciplines.
- A large and varied selection of greeting cards.
- Handmade pottery wall plaques, crosses and trays by the Sara K. Rubin Company.
- A variety of rosaries, jewelry and stained glass items, many made by local artisans.
- Gift items suitable for children including books, crosses, stuffed animals, and gifts for baptism and confirmation.
- And more ...