Join us for the four-week season of Advent of preparation and anticipation for Christmas. Advent in Latin means "coming." This season also marks the beginning of the Christian Liturgical year. The events below include many ways in which you and your family can participate in the community of Christ to center ourselves in God's love and meaning for our lives.
Cathedral Event…Read More »
Come join us at the Cathedral this Christmas season! Below you will find services and resources to celebrate this joyous time at St. Paul's.
Christmas Eve Services - Saturday, December 24th at 5:00pm, 7:00pm, and 11:00pm in the Cathedral
Christmas Day Service - Sunday, December 25th at 10:00am in the Cathedral (one service only)
Feast of St. Stephen - Mond…Read More »
Kids FormationAdult Formation
- Sunday - Forums, Bible and Book Studies
- Wednesday Night - Crowded Table, dinner and discussion
- Pub Theology
- Dean's Book Club
- St. Paul's Choir & Schola Cantorum
- Oakerhater Weekend - August 27 & 28 at St. Paul's
- Health Fair - Octo…
All are invited | All are welcome!
One of the many positive things St. Paul's is known for is its welcoming spirit. We want you to become connected with both ministry and people at St. Paul's; we want you to feel like St. Paul's is your church.
Coming together with new acquaintances or joining long-time friends for coffee, a good meal, thoughtful conversation or in prayer is what m…Read More »
St. Paul's Cathedral provides a variety of adult formation opportunities this fall. Starting September 11th, each Sunday morning from 10:10-11:10am there will be three classes offered led by clergy and laity. Each Wednesday night features Crowded Table, a dinner and discipleship group. Other weekday formation opportunities include the Dean's Book Club, Pub Theology and St. Paul's…Read More »
- Lectio Divina - Monday's 12-1pm in the Parlor at St. Paul's and Zoom. Contact Mo. Janie Kirt Morris.
- Centering Prayer - Tuesdays at 11am & Saturdays at 9:30am. Contact Cynthia Jones.
- Ignatian Groups - Registration Closed
- Yoga - Monday's at 6pm at St. Paul's Dean Wiley Hall
- Good Night Yoga - 1st/3rd Tuesday of the Month at 6pm (includes live music an…