Kids FormationAdult Formation
- Sunday - Forums, Bible and Book Studies
- Wednesday Night - Crowded Table, dinner and discussion
- Pub Theology
- Dean's Book Club
- St. Paul's Choir & Schola Cantorum
- Oakerhater Weekend - August 27 & 28 at St. Paul's
- Health Fair - Octo…
All are invited | All are welcome!
One of the many positive things St. Paul's is known for is its welcoming spirit. We want you to become connected with both ministry and people at St. Paul's; we want you to feel like St. Paul's is your church.
Coming together with new acquaintances or joining long-time friends for coffee, a good meal, thoughtful conversation or in prayer is what m…Read More »
St. Paul's Cathedral provides a variety of adult formation opportunities this fall. Starting September 11th, each Sunday morning from 10:10-11:10am there will be three classes offered led by clergy and laity. Each Wednesday night features Crowded Table, a dinner and discipleship group. Other weekday formation opportunities include the Dean's Book Club, Pub Theology and St. Paul's…Read More »
- Lectio Divina - Monday's 12-1pm in the Parlor at St. Paul's and Zoom. Contact Mo. Janie Kirt Morris.
- Centering Prayer - Saturdays, starting October. Contact Cynthia Jones.
- Ignatian Groups - Registration Closed
- Yoga - Tuesday's at 6pm at St. Paul's Dean Wiley Hall (starting September 2022)
Spiritual Direction, Dean Katie Churchwell can help get you…Read More »