All are invited | All are welcome!
One of the many positive things St. Paul's is known for is its welcoming spirit. We want you to become connected with both ministry and people at St. Paul's; we want you to feel like St. Paul's is your church.
Coming together with new acquaintances or joining long-time friends for coffee, a good meal, thoughtful conversation or in prayer is what m…Read More »
St. Paul's Cathedral provides a variety of adult formation opportunities. Each Sunday morning from 10:10-11:10am there will be three classes offered led by clergy and laity. Each Wednesday night features Crowded Table, a dinner and discipleship group. Other weekday formation opportunities include the Dean's Book Club, Pub Theology and St. Paul's Choir. See below for more specific…Read More »
- Lectio Divina (paused for summer) - Monday's 12-1pm in the Parlor at St. Paul's and Zoom. Contact Mo. Janie Kirt Morris.
- Centering Prayer - Tuesdays at 11am & Saturdays at 9:30am. Contact Cynthia Jones.
- Ignatian Groups - Registration Closed
- Yoga - Mondays at 6pm at St. Paul's Dean Wiley Hall
- Good Night Yoga - 1st/3rd Tuesday of the Month at 6pm (inc…
Share this page: Community