These are lay-led interest groups that are meant to be smaller gatherings. The purpose of these groups is to create more intimate fellowship opportunities within the Cathedral community around a particular group enterprise. Sample ideas include bible study, brewery meet-ups, steak night, serving our neighbor homeless outreach, Friday fishing, rainbow collective, etc.
- At least one lay leader whose contact info can be shared for communications.
- Must meet at least twice a year.
- Meeting times/days are coordinated by group members and leaders and must be communicated to Dean Churchwell to put on church communication outlets.
How to Start a Cathedral Circles
- Questions to consider: What interests you that other people might be interested in? Do you want to fill a need in the church community, the wider community? Do you want to fellowship around a special interest?
- Email Dean Katie Churchwell at [email protected] to discuss your idea.
- Fill out this form to apply for creating a new group.
**Circles are subject to approval by Cathedral Staff**