PENTECOST AT ST. PAUL'S!
Our next phase of reopening will sweep in along with the start of the season of Pentecost on May 23. On that day, our plan is to add the following:
- Congregational singing;
- Prayer books and hymnals in the pews, and altar rails, holy water and offering plates in the Cathedral;
- No attendance limits or social distancing in the Cathedral, with socially distanced seating available in Dean Willey Hall at the 9:00 service;
- Advance sign-up no longer required, with a sign-in sheet for attendance;
- Child care available on Sunday mornings starting at 8:45 am;
- Food and beverages served outdoors.
Our 5:00 pm service that day will be a "Campfire Compline", followed by s'mores in the courtyard. Please watch your emails and the website for more details!
Tags: Service Schedules